- Pre-Sales and Technical Consulting
- Oracle Cloud Solutions Consulting, Pre-Sales, Upsales, Training and Implementation.
- IT processes restructuring, IT services development, IT/business process improving based on ITIL- ITSM (IT Service Management) Methodology;
- Data Centers rationalization, consolidation and virtualization;
- xLines of Business relationships (Partners, Sales & Pos-Sales Teams, Consulting) to develop, execute strategies and close IT deals;
- IT Multicultural, multi-resources and multi-tasks Projects Management (Europe, USA, Latin America) – based on PMI (Project Management Institute) disciplines;
- Multi-countries virtual team leading, management and empowering;
- Multi-industry experience: manufacturing, finance, retail, telecommunications, food & health, oil & gas, aerospace.
- Evangelization on Oracle Cloud Computing and Oracle Cloud Services ; Cloud Proof of Concept (POCs) Implementation (Odebrecht, Banco do Brasil and Bancolombia);
- Real Time Infrastructure management: consolidation, virtualization and provision
- Multi-technological, multi-platforms IT engineering capacity ;
- ITIL 3.0 Certified; TOGAF 9.0 – The Open Group Architecture Framework and PMI's Project Management Trainings.
- Multi- software experience: Oracle (Database, ERP, Data Warehousing, CRM, Cloud Management, Dataguard, Entreprise Management, Weblogic, Siebel, Peoplesoft), IBM Tivoli, HP Openview, VMWare, Unisys RTI Tools, Hyper V, MS Office, SAP Notions ;
- Oracle Engineered Systems experience, including Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Exadata and Exalytics;
Phone +33(0)782923586, email@example.com
Fluent in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese (native-speaker)
2014 on, EMEA Chief Cloud Technologist, France
Responsible for driving European Accounts Cloud Journeys, enlarging HP cloud deals pursuits and demand generation as well as developing articles, whitepapers, use cases on subjects like Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud and Virtual Private Clouds.
2010-2013, Latin American Customer Strategy Manager, Brazil
Oracle Cloud Services PMO Team Participant: support rules definition and training to worldwide Service Account Managers (SAMs) and Advanced Customer Services (ACS) communities. Oracle Cloud-box Solutions sell and implementation. Responsible for applying the Oracle Customer Services Strategy Assessment in Customers in LAD to improve Oracle Solutions sales and implement good practices.
2008-2010, RTI, Real time Infrastructure Consultant, Spain
Winner RTI solutions developed and implemented to: Telefonica España, Grupo Uralita. Consultancy, pre-sales, architecture design and implementation of RTI disciplines and solutions to Data Centers.
2002-2007, Expert IT Outsourcing Consultant and Project Manager, France
1999-2002, Senior IT Solutions Consultant, Brazil
Sales and pre-sales Consultant on IT Projects engagements, transition, transformation and deployment to European, Latin American and worldwide customers.
Provided IT disciplines (ITIL/ITSM), multi-technology and outsourcing expertise in complex multiplatform management projects.
Engagement with customers’ CIOs and high-level IT strategies decision-makers.
HP Outsourcing Transitioning and transformation projects management: delivery teams build-up, kick-offs, inventory implementations, customers IT workforce transfers and partners contracting.
1998-1999, Senior Business Analyst, Brazil
Implementation and move to production of Oracle ERP modules. 35% costs expenses reduction with the manufacturing business process analysis and restructuring.
1991-1998, IT Architect, Brazil
Successfully provided IT consultancy services to IBM Brazil and USA customers on distinguished areas: ITSM, BRS (Business Recovery Services), Process Reengineering, Project Management, ITO pursuit, Software development.
Technical Leadership in the development and implementation of a car dealers operations management system for FIAT Brazil and Argentina (FIATNET Project).
Restructuring and implementation of processes for IT outsourcing deals such as VARIG airlines, MULTIBRAS(SAP), VOTORANTIN N/NE(commercial and logistics). Coordination of software development teams and follow-up of distributed systems implementation;
2004-2005, Masters - Management des Systèmes d’Information et Organisation, IAE - Université Pierre Mendès France, Grenoble
2000-2001, IT Technology and Internet MBA, Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil
1986-1990, Economic Sciences, BSc, UNICAMP, Brazil
1984-1987, Systems Analysis and Data Processing, PUCCAMP, Brazil
CLOUD WORLD FORUM – London, UK, 2014
CLOUDCONF 2012 – Latin America, Brazil;
TOGAF 9.0 – The Open Group Architecture Framework; ITIL 3.0 – Certification; ITSM-HP;
PMI ESI HP France - Project Management University, Oracle Applications: Retail, E-Business Suite, Oracle Enterprise Manager
Virtualization Solutions Workshop; Unisys - uTools: uProvision, uOrchestrate, uAdapt, uChargeback